8 September 2021, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney
Organisations have gone through a massive digital transformation over the past year. As we plan for the next set of workforce challenges, how will technology continue to impact how we manage and support our teams?
- New and innovative HR technologies to enhance the user experience
- How can we maintain the human connection in an increasingly digital workplace?
- How will technology continue to change the employee experience in a hybrid setting?
- Reskilling and upskilling the workforce to drive continuous transformation
Chief People Officer, Prospa
The accelerated shift to a hybrid work arrangement has had a significant and lasting impact on the employee experience. Many large organisations have announced their permanent shift to hybrid working as their new normal, but are we prepared for what is on the horizon?
- Creating a solid policy for a hybrid work setup
- Tech tips on how to ensure equity between remote and office-based workers
- Top digital solutions to foster a collaborative environment in a virtual setting
- Implementing support and recognition initiatives
People Partner Director, Google Cloud APAC, Google
Vice President People & Performance Asia-Pacific, Carnival
Global Head of Talent, Finder
HR Leader, China and Australia, Amazon
Organisations are investing in tools and programs more than ever before, but it’s important to invest in solutions that are effective and more importantly, employee-centric. How can you ensure you are selecting and developing efficient, productive, and personalised solutions to create a positive user experience?
- Applying design-thinking to enhance the user experience
- Understanding user behaviour and preferences
- Implementing features to support productivity and flexible working for hybrid teams
- Reviewing and removing your existing HR technology portfolio to streamline the user experience
Robotics can alleviate the burden of manual tasks from HR’s shoulders, enabling a greater focus on strategic, people-centric initiatives. While there’s great opportunity to enhance the people function, navigating these changes can be challenging. From recruitment to onboarding to payroll and reporting, learn how this leading organisation applied robotics to support and enhance HR’s capability.
- Determining priorities for task automation that are aligned with business objectives
- Overcoming key challenges in robotics implementation
- Examples of applying robotics throughout the employee journey
- Training HR teams to focus on higher-value services and successfully managing the transition
- Analysing how RPA can create an employee-centric workplace
HR teams are continuously inundated with data, but not everything may be relevant or helpful for the business. What steps can you take to improve your data strategy to drive key decisions? In this session, hear from our diverse panel of experts on how to effectively analyse data to support business priorities.
- How can HR leaders improve on data analysis and application to support HR strategies?
- Identifying the needs and opportunities of your business to determine data points
- Simplifying processes to create meaningful reports
- Recognising when a consultive approach to data collection is required
- Determining the ‘best’ and ‘right’ metrics in data capturing
People Development and Analytics Director, KFC South Pacific
Group Head of HR Data and Analytics, QBE Insurance
Data & Analytics Lead – Workforce Management & People Insights, Telstra
Building a great remote employee onboarding experience is a top priority for many organisations this year, as it affects every single new hire. This session will provide you with tips and shortcuts that you can use to ensure new hires are engaged, prepared, and productive.
- How to retain employees and create a great team culture
- Identifying aspects to enhance or improve virtual onboarding
- Developing self-service options to provide adaptability and flexibility
- How to make your onboarding experience stand out
Global Head of People & Culture, Linktree
Organisations are continuously finding opportunities to provide greater accessibility to information and tools to support employee productivity. In this session, hear how to improve and optimise self-service capabilities to enhance the employee experience.
- How can you ensure existing self-service systems are effective and useful?
- Improving the accessibility and optimisation of options across different devices
- Identifying room for improvement for existing self-service portals
- Leveraging self-service options for a hybrid work setting?
From recruitment to performance management, the employee lifecycle has changed significantly affecting all aspects of HR. These activities have traditionally relied heavily on face-to-face interactions, but what exactly does best practice digital HR look like in a hybrid setting?
- What technology allows for HR to stay connected and updated on employee productivity?
- How is the employee experience evolving to meet the changing needs of a hybrid workforce?
- How to recreate the experience of spontaneous interactions to foster a collaborative, creative, and innovative environment
- Leveraging technology such as AI and chatbots for the interview process
- Reskilling and upskilling talent to keep up with digital transformation
Head of Human Resources APAC, Spotify
Director of People & Culture, SBS