From hybrid teams, competitive talent markets and evolving business strategies, the workplace continues to experience unprecedented changes. How are HR teams strategically leveraging technology to transform the employee experience and support business objectives? This session will examine how the latest technologies can elevate the HR function to address pressing workforce challenges.
- Using technology networks to improve discoverability, self-service and real-time productivity
- Leveraging AI: robotics, chatbots and virtual assistants that support HR processes
- Creating a Digital Headquarters to improve employee productivity
- New models for management and leadership in hybrid workplaces
Technology Evangelist, Slack
Creating an engaging and inclusive employee experience starts during onboarding, whether remotely or in the office, but how can you balance the human connection while leveraging technology? In this session, hear how Australia’s top companies are innovating and simplifying their onboarding experience to support new employees and create a cohesive culture.
- Examples of improving the virtual and in-person onboarding experience to adapt to the hybrid workplace
- Developing digital onboarding workflows that encourage collaboration and engagement within teams
- Integrating emerging tech in onboarding such as gamification, augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
Head of HR, TikTok
Director, Talent Acquisition, Zip Co
Global Head of People, Canva
From employee engagement to performance, to retention and productivity, HR leaders can gain vital insight on employee trends through the use of people data and analytics. In this session, Adam will highlight the growing importance of data in future-ready HR organisations. Practical examples will be provided of how data and analytics have been used in HR settings to drive greater employee centricity in decision making.
- Employing external data to drive internal decision making
- Building business cases through data and analytics
- Measuring impact and establishing ROI of HR initiatives
People Data and Analytics Lead, Reece Group
Learning and development is essential to increase workforce capability and retain employees. With a dispersed and remote workforce, companies are turning to alternative learning methods to replicate the classroom, as well as to elevate the personalised learning experience. In this session, Cosimina will discuss how they are transforming the learning experience to adapt to the changing workforce and effectively build workforce capability in the virtual age.
- Creating an immersive classroom through augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
- Developing personalised learning experiences using learning experience platforms (LXP)
- Understanding the benefits and effectiveness of programs delivered through online learning and in-person classes
Creating and sustaining employee engagement is essential to retain employees in this competitive job environment. How can companies leverage technology to create a culture of belonging, engagement, and community both online and in-person? In this session, HR leaders will discuss proven strategies on effectively communicating and engaging with their diverse teams.
- Leading hybrid teams virtually – key lessons learned through managing a remote workforce
- Examples of tools and apps to improve internal communication, productivity and recognition
- Innovative ways to create a sense of belonging and cohesive culture online
Head of People, WiseTech Global
Director of Talent, Global, Koala
Chief People Experience Officer, GrowthOps
Employee Experience Manager, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Reshaping workplace culture to prioritise mental health continues to be at the top of every organisation’s agenda, however delivering a successful wellbeing strategy can be challenging, especially on a budget. In this session, Shruti will discuss how they are optimising current tools and initiatives to better understand and support workplace wellbeing and investing in wellness tech for greater accessibility and engagement.
- Effective wellness apps that have supported hybrid employees to manage their mental health
- Taking an end-to-end view on wellbeing – with a specific focus on play, purpose and productivity
- Balancing the human connection with tech-driven initiatives
- Examples of productivity tools to support flexibility, workloads and connectivity
HR Director - Foods & Refreshments / Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Unilever Australia & New Zealand
Tech Talks All Star Grand Prize Draw
Attend all tech talks for the chance to win a $1,000 cash prize!
Expo Passport Grand Prize Draw
Collect all exhibitors’ stamps on the Expo Passport for the chance to win a $1,000 cash prize!
Sponsor Prize Draws
Plus, don't miss several exciting prize giveaways from our exhibitors! Visit their stands to discover how to enter the drawings!
Skill development is imperative to successfully manage disruption and drive HR transformation in today’s digital-driven environment. From data analytics to artificial intelligence, this session will examine the changing capabilities required by HR teams to adapt and integrate technology into HR strategy and create greater business value.
- The workforce of the future – how are we redesigning HR roles to adapt to HR transformation strategies?
- The changing role of the CHRO – what are the digital skills that HR leaders need to drive transformation from the top-down?
- Overcoming challenges in sourcing skilled professionals in a competitive market
Director - Digital Transformation, PwC
Executive Manager, Digital Services, IAG
Human Resources Director Australia, Fiserv
At the HR Tech Summit, five finalist start-ups will have three minutes to pitch and explain their solutions to a panel of judges and investors.
The winner will receive an Interactive Digital Content (IDC) campaign valued at $10,000 in HRD Australia online.
Entry is open to all individuals and new companies in Australia with HR tech solutions less than three years old. Submit your nomination now!
The Tech Den will showcase companies that:
- Automate processes for HR professionals
- Improve efficiencies for HR
- Helps companies to recruit and manage their people
Click here for further details.