From recruitment to performance management, the employee lifecycle has changed significantly affecting all aspects of HR. These activities have traditionally relied heavily on face-to-face interactions, but what exactly does best practice digital HR look like in a hybrid setting?
- What technology allows for HR to stay connected and updated on employee productivity?
- How is the employee experience evolving to meet the changing needs of a hybrid workforce?
- How to recreate the experience of spontaneous interactions to foster a collaborative, creative, and innovative environment
- Leveraging technology such as AI and chatbots for the interview process
- Reskilling and upskilling talent to keep up with digital transformation