Human Capital Management (HCM) has been deeply studied for many decades. However, the past few years have seen rapid technology changes and emergence of new disruptive business models, at rates never seen before. These changes pose important questions for both HR and business leaders as past models/frameworks may no longer be effective in the new world.
In this session, Mike will explore:
- The key to achieving measurable, outcome-based HCM implementations that directly align to their business performance objectives
- How AI functions can recognise standard practices for capabilities across industries and business models
- How new technology can provide HCM methodology-as-a-service
- How the user experience is being redefined by technology
- The role of changing organisation design