9:20am – 9:30am
Welcome and opening remarks from the Chairperson
Alicia Roach – Director, QHR
9:30am – 9:50am
Tips for choosing an HR tech vendor – questions to ask
So you’ve made the decision to adopt a HR tech solution in your organisation. Now, where do you start? Do you wish you had a list of items to look out for when shortlisting your preferred HR Tech vendor? As one of Workday’s leading global services partners, Angad Singh from Appirio, has seen many examples of what can fall through the cracks when customers are selecting a trusted adviser. In this session Anggad Singh will provide you with a checklist so you don’t make the same mistakes
- Outcomes, not costs – Taking a cost first view to selecting vendors, vs looking at outcomes
- References – Not doing the right type of reference/past customers checks.
- Culture fit – Are you properly considering the culture fit of the vendor with your organisation
Angad Singh -Senior Director, ANZ Workday Practice Lead, Appirio
10:00am – 10:20am
The future of HR automation
- What HR will look like in 2021 – what’s going to change and how will it affect your role
- Automation is here and fast coming – what are the strategic HR tools you need to consider: chatbots, sentiment analysis, augmented reality (AR) and intelligence augmentation
- The shift towards CX [customer experience] by designing better EX [employee experience]
- Why adoption should be all HR needs to think about
Glenn Donaldson – Head of Customer Success, intelliHR
10:30am – 10:50am
How the digitisation of employment and income verifications can benefit HR
In Australia, manual employment and income verification processes consume valuable time of HR professionals, time that could be used more effectively elsewhere.
- How manual employment and income verification processes impact businesses?
- What are the benefits of digitisation of employment and income verification?
- How can digital transformation of these processes can assist in improving productivity?
- How can you successfully implement this at your workplace?
Matt Tebbe – EGM Equifax A/NZ Workforce Solutions, Equifax
11:00am – 11:30am
11:30am – 11:50am
The rise of platforms: Mobilising the workforce to be more efficient
The freelance economy is growing at a rapid pace and with it comes the opportunity to re-think the way we work and live.
- How technology is driving what’s possible
- How to attract top talent in the freelance economy
- The power of an end-to-end freelancer experience
Bridget Loudon – Founder and CEO, Expert360
12:00pm – 12:20pm
Beyond Automation and Efficiency
Leveraging HR technology to strategically manage your workforce. How to:
- Identify, recognise and retain key talent.
- Proactively identify and plan for skills gaps.
- Bring career development plans to life.
- Succession plan for critical roles.
Claire Badger – Head HCM Consultant, Synchrony Global
12:30pm – 12:50pm
Strategic use of HR technology to maximise the employee experience
The rise of chat bots, AI, and robots replacing humans in the workforce is creating unique and uncharted challenges and opportunities for organisations.
- Understand what the future of work will look like: from doom and gloom to total nirvana, with the reality likely to be somewhere in the middle.
- Find out how HR plays a vital role in transforming the workplace, delivering on the people/technology interface, and supporting a whole organisation through a change process.
- Explore the challenges and opportunities for forward thinking HR teams to embrace technology to support both the organisation’s strategy and HR priorities.
Sandy Hutchison – Founder and CEO, Career Money Life
1:00pm – 2:00pm
2:00pm – 2:20pm
The 3 best ways to integrate HR Tech
Every organisation has multiple HR systems in place including analytics, LMS, recruitment, onboarding, health and safety and payroll. Integration of data, data integrity, maintenance, reliability and usability is a concern to all of us. Getting integration right has not been an easy process. It can be expensive and confusing.
In this session, find out about the 3 best integration methods
- Horizontal integration using data transportation for synchronicity
- Vertical integration using data exposure and interaction for users
- IDAM [Identity and Access Management] – data controls
Gerard Barwell – Managing Director, Silverdrop HR & Payroll Services
2:30pm – 2:50pm
Agile listening & employee engagement
Discover how using real-time engagement methodologies can drive true insight and results that represents a step change from historical approaches. When sophisticated data-science and analytics is applied to employee feedback, it is easy to empower all leaders with deep insight and focus. In this session find out about:
- Why employee engagement is about data analytics, not surveys
- How companies are leveraging agile feedback to empower managers with real-time insights
- How data can dispel myths and start to predict key trends in your business
Luke Amundson – APAC Sales Director, Peakon
3:00pm – 3:20pm
Transform, redeploy or transition
Every organisation and individual will be involved in at least one of these major career events in the future. What do each have in common and how can you be well prepared?
In this session, find out how technology can enable:
- assured future capability
- adaptive organisations
- self-directed employees
Anne Moore – Founder and CEO, PlanDo
3:30pm – 4:00pm
4:00pm – 4:20pm
How virtual reality is shaping training and culture in the workplace
The 5 principles of virtual reality (VR) and how they can be applied to your organisation; plus case studies of how to use VR in training.
- What filters to use to ascertain if VR is the most effective medium for your training program
- How to leverage the strengths of VR
- What are the traps to watch out for
- What’s the most appropriate VR hardware to use
Angus Stevens – Managing Director, Start VR
Pitch Fest and Drinks
4:35 PM – Crewmojo – Mark Lewis, CEO and Co-founder, Crewmojo and Joel Duckworth, CTO & Co-founder, Crewmojo
4:40 PM – Predictive Hire – Barbara Hyman, CEO, Predictive Hire
4:45 PM – GradSift – Peter Pychtin, Founder, GradSift
4:50 PM – Voop.Global – Kristin O’Brien, Founder, Voop.Global
4:55 PM – Referoo – Neil Rose, CEO and Co-founder, Referoo and Chris Hunter, Co-founder, Referoo